Snow World is located in the centre of Hyderabad beside Indira Park, on the banks of Hussain Sagar Lake which is spread over two acres of land. It was open to public from January 28, 2004. This is the first snow-themed amusement park in India with the games that related to snow and is the third biggest one after Singapore and Malaysia. Ocean Park Multi Tech Limited (OPML) has made an idea of Snow World and developed which has also developed the Ocean Park too.
The countries near or right smack on the equatorial line do not experience the snow whereas the people in north are familiar with it. To bring the experience of snow and enjoyment that is done with it. Snow World is introduced to people in Hyderabad where the artificial snow filled area with -5* Centigrade. It is a place where people can have lot of fun and an exciting experience with Polar Bears, penguins, Alpine Trees will leave you spellbound.
Snow World has a Cry ozone area that includes kids Snow play area, Snow slide, Snow Merry-Go-Round, Snow sculptures, snow basketball, Snow Mountain, Snow volley Ball, Snow Dancing, Ice Hotel etc. with snow falling in all the elements of the zone which gives the experience as if we have gone for any foreign country.
About 2400 people visit the Snow World to enjoy the snow-related entertainment activities daily which shows its popularity. It is always best time to visit this place but during summer season you have the high temperatures, so that you can experience the feeling of you are in Kashmir during summer at least for one day.
Special Warm jackets, gloves, socks and water proof shoes will be provided.
Children below 2 feet height are strictly not allowed.
Wearing warm clothes is compulsory for entering Snow area.
Persons with Heart & Asthma Problems and Pregnant women must enter the Snow Area on Doctor’s Advice only.
1. Please deposit your cell phones in cell counter
2. Please purchase camera / video camera permit ticket
3. Entry starts half an hour before session time
4. Collect shoe bags and deposit your footwear and collect token. No valuables to be kept in shoes bags.
5. Collect jackets, socks, gloves and shoes. While maintain queue.
6. Dress up and wait for the body to get acclimatized to lower Temperature in lounge and later in air lock room.
7. Enter in snow area as per your scheduled session time.
8. Temperature in snow area will be 0 to -5*c.
9. If you feel uncomfortable in chilling temperature you are allowed to come out to exit lounge and re-enter within your session time.
10. After the session. Please handover your jackets, gloves, shoes and socks at respective collection counters on exit side.”
11. Return the token and collect your foot wear bags.
• Please walk slowly and carefully in snow area some places may be slippery.
• please take care of your valuables, specially while removing jackets and Gloves
• Management is not responsible for any kind of loss or injury
• All Rides at Visitors Risk
1st 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
2nd 12:30 p.m. to 01:30 p.m.
3rd 02:00 p.m. to 03:00 p.m.
4th 03:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m.
5th 05:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
6th 06:30 p.m. to 07:30 p.m.
7th 08:00 p.m. to 09:00 p.m.
1. ADULT (4ft 6inch & above): Rs 400/-
2. CHILD (2ft to 4ft 6inch): Rs 250/-
3. College (above 10th class): Rs 275/-
4. School (up to 10th class): Rs 225/-
1.FOR SCHOOL AND COLLEGE AUTHORIZATION LETTER IS REQUIRED FROM INSTITUTION
2. MINIMUM 30 STUDENTS REQUIRED TO AVAIL SCHOOL AND COLLEGE PACKAGES.